Orinalz
Please Login if you have an account on this forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Orinalz
Please Login if you have an account on this forum.
Orinalz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orinalz

The home of the Orinalz Forum!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Types of Music Do You Like ?

+5
OriCrew1
Phillipa
Brad
Chloe
Alamin
9 posters

What types of music do you like ?

What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap24%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap14%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap14%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap0%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap5%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_lcap0%What Types of Music Do You Like ? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:54 am

Alamin

Alamin

We want to know what types of music you enjoy
It would help us entertain you on the site.
We could even have a music player on the forums maybe ?
Or even some music playing in the background in the Virtual World.
And you'll get to choose what to listen to ...

Anyway back to the topic ... what types of music do you like ?

Please post and give us a more detailed answer.

What Types of Music Do You Like ? Orinal12

http://www.islamispeace.tk

2What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 am

Chloe

R 'N' B Smile.

3What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Brad

Brad

Other

4What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 am

Phillipa

Phillipa

Other as in indie, cus im just like that xD

5What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 pm

OriCrew1

OriCrew1
Admin

Razz

6What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Chris

Chris

Come on Pop!!

http://Orinalz.co.cc   Vizwoz.co.nr

7What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Aaron

Aaron
Admin

Lol! Come on R'm'B!

http://Orinalz.co.cc

8What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 am

OriCrew1

OriCrew1
Admin

RnB!

9What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 am

Phillipa

Phillipa

INDIE

(other!!!!!!!!!!!!)

10What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:41 am

Ashley

Ashley

pop ?

11What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 am

Phillipa

Phillipa

lol

12What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:13 am

tastetharainbows

tastetharainbows

other,
screamo/indie:')

13What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 am

Brad

Brad

Other!

14What Types of Music Do You Like ? Empty Re: What Types of Music Do You Like ? Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 am

Phillipa

Phillipa

agreed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum